August 03, 2007

Leaving Soon

The countdown continues and it's hit the single digits ... only 9 more days left until I am done.

That means I'll be leaving Internship Church soon and returning to seminary for my final year.

But between the end of my yearlong internship and the start of my senior year, I have three glorious weeks. And that's what I'm focusing on right now. I've scheduled a haircut and a massage, which both always lift my spirits. I'm already arranging and rearranging my apartment at seminary in my head - it'll be so nice to have my own space again. I can't wait to spend some time at home with family and friends and mentors who are ready to give me space to relax and to love on me.

Suddenly 9 more days doesn't seem long at all.

2 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Enjoy!!! Enjoy!!! Enjoy!!!

[there is three there for a reason]

KnittinPreacher said...

Yay to looking forward, to new haircuts and great massages! if you are going to the person near school i think you are, then you are in for a treat. 9 days is next to nothing when you have so much to lok forward to!