February 21, 2008

The Point I'm At

Searching for a job can be a full time job in itself. The work of reading forms and initiating "dating" relationships with potential churches can be really invigorating, but it can also be so draining, exhausting, frustrating, etc.

Yet, I'd still rather be doing that than be a student. School is good; my elective is great; learning is important. I've just reached a point where I know that I'm not going to know it all when I leave and that's fine and I'm okay with that.

So I'd rather be in the church actually involved in ministry than stuck in a classroom at this point.

Update:
A timely reminder from the stamp I gave my kids at the Y today ...

I'm a star! This whole call process will work out.

3 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I hear you. I sometimes find myself blurry-eyed reading church forms.

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I tagged you for a meme over at my place. Hope the semester continues to go well.

1-4 Grace said...

Yes you are a star and a church is gonnabe soooooo
BLESSED!!!!!!
I remidn myself that the Holy Spirit works in spite of the "process" at times.