February 26, 2008

Middle Name Meme

I don't always participate in all the memes that fly around the blog world. But I'm left with nothing much to say these days and little time to post (plus PS's middle name is similar to mine and was a great starting point), so here goes:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

J:
I am a complete J on the Myers-Briggs scale. Organization and details ... I've got it beyond covered.

O: I am an optimistic person. Glass half-full, walking on the sunny side of the street, rose-colored glasses kind of gal.

A: I always have chocolate in my apartment. Especially dark chocolate. Mmmmm.

N: Needs a job ... seriously churches. I'm cool, I love ministry.

I'm not one to tag people, so if you want to play, do so.

2 comments:

1-4 Grace said...

Cool play. I will try to post one later when i have had time to think up all letters of my name.
I am actually on the campus of your school at present and will be on look out for you.
Would love to meet you in person.
Ask the nice lady in bookstore to point out her Frog Friend to you.

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Thanks for playing...in the same camp with N on your list.