November 23, 2007

I Need a Little Christmas ...

right this very minute!

I'm at home in Michigan, decorating the Christmas tree. I decorated my apartment for Christmas and winter before I left for Thanksgiving.

I just need a little Christmas right now. I need the promise of new life, the hope of redemption, and the joy of festivities.

So even though, as a seminary student, I know it's not Christmas yet, not to mention Advent hasn't even started, I'm starting to celebrate Christmas.

I've done enough watching and waiting with families and loved ones at the hospital. I need a little Christmas right now.

2 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I think a little Christmas right now is an excellent idea. We had a skiff of snow...should I send it your way?

Whitney said...

your snowflakes are awesome! i hate genograms, by the way.