June 14, 2007

6 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged by 1-4 grace to do this. I'm generally not a fan of such things, but seeing as how it's been a while since I've posted, what the heck.

There are some rules to it, but my CPM tells me I need to break the rules more often, so I'm throwing them out the window. They won't even be listed here. If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged to do so.

1. I'm addicted to Sudoku.
2. I love to play board and card games, but watch out - I'm very competitive.
3. I love to read and it can be very dangerous for me to go into a bookstore.
4. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.
5. I wish I was fluent in American Sign Language.
6. I'm a solo car jammer (as in, if I'm in the car by myself I'll crank up the music, sing along and drum on the steering wheel)

1 comment:

1-4 Grace said...

I am with you on the mint-chocl chip ice cream and th Sudko.
I too love bookstores, but i find myself in the bargain aisle most often. I also go to yardsales where there are books for sale at .50 or $1. The greatest!
Good play! Thnaks!@