June 01, 2007

One Year Blogiversary

It's been a year since I started this blog, which means it's also been one year since I stopped being a student - a paper-writing, exam-taking, class-attending student anyways.

Over the past 12 months, I have lived and worked as a pastoral intern with few friends in the area. And during that time I've found a community among the blogging world. I've read and shared about the joys and struggles of being a woman in ministry with the RevGalBlogPals. I've kept up on the lives of friends. I've updated my own friends about life through posts.

Blogging has become somewhat of a reflective discipline for me. So it's been good to think and process and post about life whether others are reading it or not.

But for the sake of the blogiversary, if you are one who stops by to read, delurk and identify yourself in the comments!

6 comments:

KnittinPreacher said...

happy Blogaversary to you!!

Anonymous said...

i never miss an emily post

AC said...

Happy Blogaversary.. I've enjoyed reading your thoughts.. I just graduated from grad school and look forward to the real world.. sort of.. I decided to join a volunteer program for a year..

Anonymous said...

This is from the other Sarah who reads your blog - happy new blog year to you, Emily. Hope you are well, as you conclude the final weeks of your year away. Looking forward to seeing you back on campus - I know it will be a transition...peace, friend.

Di said...

Happy anniversary!

1-4 Grace said...

And a Happy Blogg Anniversary, late.
In honor of your big day...I have tagged you to respond to 8 Random things about you!
Go to my blog and read it, then put your eight on your blog and tag 8 more bloggers for fun!
I am at wwwfrogblog.blogspot.com
BTW, I am an alum of your seminary also! :)
Peace,
1-4 Grace