October 13, 2006

An Update

A somewhat random posting of the latest and greatest from my life:

  • Could not resolve Mac/PC networking problems in the church office. I knew more about computers than the computer guy that came out to help with this. This is sad. This also means the church bought a new Dell Laptop for me to use. I miss my Mac.
  • Joined the Y, which means a couple of mornings this past week I've woken up very sore. Not working out on a regular basis for the summer months will do this to you.
  • I've been found out. Yesterday a man from the senior citizen condo community was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I got a knock on my door from the grounds man. Apparently man in the ambulance pointed to my car and said his relatives lived there. After realizing that I was not related to the man in the ambulance, grounds man asks what I'm doing in the condo. I hastily answer that I am staying in the place for a friend, say bye, and shut the door.
  • Parents are coming to visit this weekend. This is a really good thing. I'm preaching on Sunday. This is a good thing. My sermon is not done and my parents land in an hour. This is not a good thing. I can't get out what I want to say. This is a really not good thing.

1 comment:

Adam said...

sad sad sad day about the mac. i'm sorry. but hilarious about the grounds man coming to your door.

if you get kicked out of a senior citizen condo community....? well, that'd be a good blog post that's all i'm saying...