September 25, 2006

Adjustments & New Things

Things are moving along in my internship, though not quite as quickly as I would like. Currently, I tend to be doing a whole lot of watching and waiting. And while it's been a good way to meet and get to know the congregation, I'm anxious to actually do some stuff on my own. In the meantime, I'll work on adjusting to some of the new things in my life, like ...
  • juggling and keeping straight 9 new keys, 1 access card, and 1 access code
  • living in a senior citizen condo community
  • working at a church in a used-to-be-dangerous-but-not-as-dangerous-anymore neighborhood
  • trying to get my Mac laptop to work, network, and print with all the PCs in the office

2 comments:

bethany said...

ah, the good ol' "watching and waiting"...sounds like the title of a blog i am very very familiar with... ;)

Adam said...

A senior citizen condo community?? Interesting...hope that works out okay for you. And good luck with the Mac/PC deal...it should work, but PCs are crappy, so...what can I say?

Just one piece of advice: don't let anyone try to tell you that it's YOUR fault. It's not your fault. It's not the fault of your Mac. It's the PC's fault....