September 18, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

I had class a week ago for the first time since I left for my year of internship work. It was weird. I'm in class with students that used to be in the class below me ... they are now my graduating class.

It's been almost a year and a half since I sat in a classroom and listened to lectures, did homework, and wrote papers. It'll be an adjustment. I think the rhythm of the school year and being a student will come back to me, but right now, as I finish a paper and some reading for class tonight, it still feels weird.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Godspeed, sister! I'm excited to see where the journey takes you. :) Enjoy the journey this year.

Karen Fleming said...

Not too much resentment now...I'm glad you're in my class even if they are annoying!