April 26, 2007

Joy and Life

I love to dance. I danced at a studio for 13 years growing up.

When I started at internship church, a member told me about a worship dance program at another church on the other side of town. I made contact and was welcomed to visit. I visited and continued to drop in when I could.

This past Sunday was the year end Worship Dance Celebration. It brought me such joy and life to dance in one of the pieces and to assist backstage.



Here I am with my fellow angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your "sister" angels just glow with gospel-good news...and a little makeup and excitement-sparkle. Must have been a wonderful offering of gifts and talents - and just plain old FUN.
SFE

bethany said...

what a good example of churches coming together, and leading to great joy and love.