September 04, 2006

A Time Full of Transitions

These last three weeks have been a blur.

I moved from my summer internship in small town Mississippi back to seminary in metro-Atlanta. I spent five days in Michigan so I could become a candidate and visit family. I came back to seminary to take ordination exams with my senior class. I spent a day and a half in Florida for a friend's wedding.

Now, I'm back at seminary. While the rest of the senior class is getting ready for their last year of seminary, I am packing to move to Florida for a year long internship. And doubts and questions abound. Did I make the right decision in deciding to do this internship and take an extra year to graduate from seminary? Will I like my placement? How do I handle all these transitions?

1 comment:

bethany said...

i hear ya on the transitions. blessings to ya--i have no doubt God will powerfully use the experience for you, and you for the experience! God is just like that. :)